Video is changing digital communications forever.
- According to Forbes, 59% of executives would rather watch a video than read text
- In 2016, more than 1.5 million multimedia assets were downloaded from their media hubs by influencers looking for video content (The NewsMarket)
- Axxon Research has found that AdWords spend, along with print, television and radio advertising are being cut back to make way for branded video content marketing
Branded video needs to be done well
Communicating with video resonates on an emotional level as well as an informational one. Branded video is now a central part of internal communications, change and transformation strategy, and content marketing.
It needs to be done well. To demonstrate your brand values and reflect the right ‘voice’ for each of your audiences.
There are different levels of video, with varying sophistication dependent on its use and longevity. Not all video needs a filmmaker, but it does all need to be of an appropriate quality.
We encourage you to talk to us about video training, so that you and your teams can be confident of producing content that will strengthen your brand, communicate effectively and offer the best value for your organisation.
Progress 'real work' while training
All our training is based on interactive workshops, so that you can bring ‘real work’ to the sessions and leave feeling that projects have been significantly progressed. These workshops are designed to give you practice in key skills, to improve your confidence across all aspects of in-house video production and video marketing. All our courses are modular, and easily tailored to offer you precisely what you and your teams need – addressing the specific challenges that are slowing down your communications programmes right now.
Here are some modules you may want to consider:
- Strategic Content Planning
- Acquisition and Editing
- Filming with your Smartphone
- Setting up a Studio and Filming on Pro-Cameras
- Setting up Video Platforms such as YouTube and Vimeo
- Being Confident on Camera
- Online xenical prescription
- Can i buy estrace
- Get colcrys
To discuss workshops for your organisation
Call Pam and Hax on +44 (0)1233 511151
Read our blog about Creating Video